As a Groundworker for KWP you will follow the safe systems of work, efficiently carrying out various tasks to a high standard of quality. You will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Whilst previous experience in Groundworks is not essential – a background in construction is advantageous. Training will be provided.
Opportunities for progression within the business.
MGL Group fully supports Equality in Employment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
- Site set up
- Drainage various depths – confined spaces tickets
- Duct work
- Excavations for foundations and around existing services
- Concreting works to wall, floors and foundations
- Working with and banking machines various types and sizes
- Operating plant machinery – plant tickets required
- Formation works to line and level.
- Kerb/flagging/block laying
- All aspects of shuttering joinery and steel fixing
The Ideal candidate
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Full, clean driving licence.