About the role
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Demolition Plant Operator to join our Team on a full time and permanent basis.
As part of our Demolition team you will ensure the safe and efficient operation of plant and attachments used to demolish buildings, excavate, process and move materials. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of plant equipment.
Hours of work typically involves working Monday to Friday, however this is indicative and will depend on the site on which you are working. Good rates of pay, regular overtime and benefits offered with immediate start available.
The role is primarily based in the North East; however you may be required to work on any site on which we operate within the UK so a full driving licence is essential.
MGL Group fully supports Equality in Employment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience, including previous experience using demolition plant machinery
- Full clean driving licence
- A valid CPCS card is essential with categories D90A and D90C. Additionally category D90E and other plant categories would be advantageous
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible to allow varied work patterns to meet the needs of the business
- Strong commitment towards safe working practices
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Operate as part of the team, harnessing a working environment which encourages teamwork
- Self-motivated – improvement orientated with a desire to undertake any other relevant training deemed necessary to enhance performance