About the role
As a Site Manager for Rainton Construction, you will be responsible for leading, supporting and coaching the operational team on a day-to-day basis. You will also be responsible for ensuring that resources are used effectively and efficiently.
We have positions available for all levels of management and civil engineering disciplines.
Good rates of Pay and Benefits offered dependent upon qualifications and experience with immediate start available. Excellent learning and development offered with structured career progression.
MGL Group fully supports Equality in Employment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
- Managing, planning, organising, monitoring, and controlling of the site through to completion
- Liaise effectively with all disciplines to ensure effective management of contracts and delivery of products to the programme.
- Ensuring compliance with company principles, procedures, and legislation
- Working to agreed programmes and monitoring throughout, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Ensuring all elements of the Company Management System are complied with at all times through coaching and checking and works are completed to the right quality
- Promoting our safety culture to ensure the health and wellbeing of all who work and visit our sites.
- Ensuring that works are closed out in accordance with contractual requirements and providing customer-focused aftercare support to minimise defects and realise prompt release of retention and the opportunity for repeat business.
The ideal candidate
- A strong understanding of civil engineering principles and practices
- Familiar with relevant building codes and regulations