About the role
We are looking for skilled Demolition Operatives, all levels will be considered. Working as part of a team, you will help to dismantle buildings and structures, remove hazardous waste and identify reusable materials.
The role is primarily based in the North East; however you may be required to work on any site on which we operate within the UK.
Good rates of Pay and Benefits offered dependent upon qualifications and experience with immediate start available. Excellent learning and development offered with structured career progression.
- Soft strip works
- Remove reusable materials
- CCDO Card Essential
- Trained in safe removal of hazardous material such as asbestos and lead
- Relevant Asbestos Awareness Training
- Excellent attitude to all aspects of Health & Safety
- Good teamwork is essential to the role
The ideal candidate
Applicants holding additional certification such as PASMA, IPAF, Hotworks and CPCS accreditations will be at an advantage. A full clean Driving Licence is also beneficial.